Monday, 25 May 2009
I was never too happy with the last compartment painting, which was the last post I made. I thought there was something about the label on the bottle which didn't work and the whole thing looked a bit too much like an underpainting, so I decided to do some more work on it. I took out the label, half filled the bottle with grapeseed oil - which I think draws together the greens and yellows more, and repainted most of the background. I think it has a lot more depth to it now.
Posted by PC at 12:19 pm
I know I haven't posted anything for months and months. With moving house last year, computer problems, internet problems, camera problems and every other type of problem, the blog got a bit neglected, but I'm back onto it now. Thanks for all your comments since the last post and thanks for still looking.
Posted by PC at 12:15 pm